Search 45,842 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 50 RIGHTERS MILL RD PENN VALLEY, PA $2,595,000
- 614 RIGHTERS MILL RD PENN VALLEY, PA $2,099,000
- 604 FAIRVIEW RD PENN VALLEY, PA $2,000,000
- 719 CONSHOHOCKEN STATE RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,799,000
- 241 STACEY RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,580,000
- 839 SUMMIT RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,415,000
- 437 HIDDEN RIVER RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,299,000
- 1311 FLAT ROCK RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,295,000
- 515 CONSHOHOCKEN STATE RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,275,000
- 526 FAIRVIEW RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,165,000
- 417 CONSHOHOCKEN STATE RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,150,000
- 721 BRYN MAWR AVE PENN VALLEY, PA $1,125,000
- 726 CONSHOHOCKEN STATE RD PENN VALLEY, PA $1,069,000
- 309 MYRTLE LN PENN VALLEY, PA $1,049,000
- 726 BRYN MAWR AVE PENN VALLEY, PA $1,015,000
- 1116 TOWER LN E PENN VALLEY, PA $899,000
- 328 TOWER LN PENN VALLEY, PA $815,000
- 400 HIDDEN RIVER RD PENN VALLEY, PA $695,000
- 805 HAGYS FORD RD PENN VALLEY, PA $691,000
- 415 S WOODBINE AVE PENN VALLEY, PA $639,000
Activity in bryn mawr
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Go to www.greatschools.org to research schools or select a city to view a list of public and private schools that are available in the area.
How much is YOUR house worth?
Chris's Recent Sales
Here are some of the properties that I have sold or listed.Courtesy of BHHS Fox & Roach-West ChesterRepresented: Buyer
About Christine Chodkowski
Strong Marketer. Reliable. Knowledgeable. ~~~~~~ Christine is a licensed real estate agent at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services and has over 16 years of marketing and sales experience. Chris has a bachelor's degree from Northeastern University in Boston and attended graduate programs at the University of Amsterdam, Netherlands and Temple University in Philadelphia. After living in Philadelphia for over ten years, Chris and her husband moved to the Main Line nine years ago where they raise their two children. ~~~~~~~~~~ SELLING: Chris just doesn't sell your home, she CREATES VALUE. Clients can expect Chris to utilize every electronic, online and traditional vehicles to market your home. Her strong negotiating experience will also aid in her getting the best offer for your home. ~~~~~~~ BUYING: Finding your next dream home comes easy to Chris. Real estate has been in her family for decades. Having purchased or sold 5 personal residences and investment properties, she knows the importance of reliable information so that her clients can make the best decisions. Chris is also known for listening closely to her clients needs and being respectful by being very responsive to her clients. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LUXURY PROPERTIES: Chris has a host of services she will provide to luxury property owners and buyers. Contact Chris to discuss how she can provide you with the best service possible.